Anaheim might be a geographically small town, but it’s jam packed with gorgeous green spaces including a variety of parks. Whether you want to take the kids to a well-kept playground, plan your jogging route to hit each park, or you’re planning an outdoor picnic, take a look at all the parks this town has to offer:
- Anaheim Coves: Located at 962 Rio Vista, this park has a handicap-accessible trail, observation area, interpretive signs, and restroom facilities.
- Banton Park: 1926 W Clearbrook Lane gives you a basketball court and baseball/softball fields.
- Boysen Park: You’ll find barbecues, lit baseball/softball fields, children’s play areas, restrooms, and a volleyball court at 951 S State College Boulevard.
- Brookhurst Park: Visit 2271 W Crescent Street for a basketball court and children’s play areas, barbecues, football field, skate park, soccer field, and restrooms.
- Canyon Rim Park: At 7305 E Canyon Rim Road, you get a basketball court and barbecues, children’s play area, group picnic shelters, riding and hiking trails, and a volleyball court.
- Chaparral Park: Located at 1770 W Broadway, a basketball court and children’s play area, barbecues, fire ring, unlit softball field, and restrooms make this a popular spot for outdoor parties.
- Citrus Park: Visit 104 S Atchison Street for barbecues and basketball courts, a children’s play area, gazebo, and volleyball court.
These are just a few of the parks in Anaheim. Start planning your adventure today, from an outdoor BBQ to a place to relax after tackling the Anaheim running trails.