Enjoying all that Anaheim has to offer doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Check out our list of affordable activities in Orange County that gives you a sample of all the exciting things our area offers.
- Hike or Mountain Bike OC Parks: Orange County has almost 40,000 acres of parks and open areas that are calling your name. Featuring ample opportunity for enjoying the great outdoors, its the perfect place to get a little exercise while taking in some fresh air.
- Huntington Beach Pier and Main Street: These iconic spots are must do’s on any visitors list while visiting Anaheim. Watch a breathtaking sunset on the pier with the ones you love.
- Great Park Balloon Rides: A thrilling experience in a huge balloon can’t be missed. With room for 25 to 30 passengers, view the surrounding beauty from 400 feet in the air.
- Balboa Island Ferry: Running since 1919 the Balboa Island Ferry gives you amazing views as it shuttles you to the other side of the harbor. Rides are not exclusive to foot traffic only. Bikes and cars/trucks can take the ferry across also!
- Angel Stadium Tour: Get an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the Angel’s stadium. Get a chance to see the dugout, Visitor’s clubhouse, press box and so many more aspects of this great venue.
Add these cool activities to our great rates here at Best Western PLUS Pavilions Hotel and you have a trip your wallet can handle. We pride ourselves in being your Anaheim hotel and are proud to offer incredible service to our guests at affordable rates.