When it comes to theme parks, we all need a leg up on how to manage the crowds. Well look no further, we have a few tips to help you outsmart the crowds without missing any of the fun.
- Earlybird always gets the worm! Be sure to get to the park early. Crowds tend to show up around 11:30am. Gates open at 8 am so if you are there early enough, you get to skip the crowds and ride some of the top rides without the long lines.
- Stay late! Again, the crowds come mid-day and tend to taper off around dinner time. Take advantage of this and enjoy the park in the evenings. You won’t miss a thing. In fact, you may get a little more than you bargained for. The park at night has a whole new feel with the parades, fireworks and entertaining shows. Plus, you get the nice cool breeze that seems to disappear in the daytime.
- Take advantage of the Park Hopper ticket. This pass allows you to visit both California Adventure and Disneyland. It is great for mid day when the crowds are pretty tough at Disneyland. Take that time to head over and enjoy California Adventure where the crowds are smaller but the rides are just as spectacular.
- Get your Fastpass and get it early. The fastpass allows you to hold your place in line. Just get your Fastpass ticket at a designated ticket machine for the desired ride. Return to the ride at the time on your Fastpass and you can hop on the ride with little to know wait. Just be sure to get it early because some Fastpass tickets book up quickly.
- Book with us! After a long day, who wants to drive? We are just around the corner and guarantee a pleasant restful night that will recharge you and have you ready for your next adventure. Check out our specials online.