It’s the Happiest Place on Earth!
- Main Street, U.S.A.™, where the old-fashioned shops and shows are sure to delight.
- Tomorrowland™, where the imagination of the future takes flight.
- New Orleans Square™
- Mickey’s Toontown™, a magical place you’ll never want to leave.
- Critter Country
Come and take a ride with Casey Jr. Circus Train™, spend some time with Chip and Dale at the Chip ‘n Dale’ Treehouse™, or explore the Rivers of America with Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes™. Of course, it will be difficult to pull the kids away from the magic of Mickey’s Toontown™ with Goofy’s Playhouse™, Minnie’s House™ and many other magical places. If you are looking for a little more excitement, prepare to be scared at the Haunted Mansion™ or take on an adventure with Indiana Jones™ Adventure. No matter what type of fun you prefer, you are sure to find plenty of thrills at Disneyland®, the place where dreams really do come true. You can also find plenty of shopping and dining options within walking distance of our Anaheim hotel. We aim to please with a great location so you can spend every ounce of time exploring the wonders of the area. What makes our Anaheim hotel the best Disneyland® Hotel? Numerous amenities that include:
- 2- and 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets
- Southern California CityPass available for purchase
- Disneyland® Resort Shuttle Available
- Children under 18 stay free with adult
- Free parking!
- 24-hour Denny’s Restaurant adjacent
- Safe deposit box
- A convenient location just two blocks away
- Heated outdoor pool and spa open year-round
- 24-hour front desk
- High-speed Internet
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Cable TV with ESPN®, HBO® and Disney®
Come and spend some time at the “Happiest Place on Earth” and make lifelong memories with your family at Disneyland®, the land of enchantment. Just two blocks away from all the magic, our Disneyland® hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions, provides you with a great location, numerous amenities and low rates so you never have to worry about your accommodations while here to see Mickey and Minnie.